Re: Quick EDP Question...

o goddess,

>just curious, -I've been thinking about purchasing an EDP of
>late.  -Is the insert function similar to the replace function on the
>Repeater?
yes, but --- in a nutshell --- that's just the tiniest segment of
edp/loop4's
'insert'-function-capability (when used as 'insert/replace').
of course, on the edp the functionality is quicker-reacting, *much* more
rhythmically precise, can be a 'quantisable' function, etc etc..... all
leading to a generally more spontaneous (and user-definable) interaction
between player/instrument, imo.....

and, the insert/substitute-function in loop4 is a nice new bit of
slickness.

have a peek at that manual, i'd say;

the edp/repeater combination works pretty well for me..... in a pinch,
though, i'd certainly choose the edp for its depth and performance
capabilities.....
best,
dt / splattercell