Y2K2 Sounds and Video

Hi gang,

It's going to be awhile before we have anything to put out from Y2K2
in terms of sound or video

We can't edit anything, much less put it out, until I get all the artists
to release their material.  I have put the message out to everyone but have
gotten back less than a third of the artist's responses in the past week.

Y2K2  ARTISTS:   PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT's OK TO PROCEED with putting this
material out in some way, shape or form.

yours,   Rick

PS Many thanks to Ted (for the photographs) and Mark (for all the work he
did posting them on the really cool website he designed for us).

This just makes me so proud of our looping community.   I haven't felt such
strong solidarity with a group of musicians since the first World Beat days
in the early 80's.........Yeah, Us!!!