Re: Of percussion, Repeaters, and MIDI clocks

At 10:37 AM 7/28/2002, Mark Sottilaro wrote:
>Which brings up another question.  If a slaved device gets the weird
>Repeater clock, does it just pass that clock, or will some devices put
>out
>their own clock, based on the Repeater's clock?

I would expect most devices to pass through the clock as they got it. That
would be the simplest thing to do, but also the safest. If the clock was
supposed to be changing (tempo change), you wouldn't want to screw it up
by
doing something tricky to "fix" it.

kim