Re: Loop4 Multiply then Insert

At 02:20 PM 7/26/2002, SoundFNR@aol.com wrote:
>In Loop3 ( if I remember) things are different, (I don't
>think you cut the end off the loop with Mult.Insert)
>...but you lose the Cycle structure of the Loop, it
>becomes one big Cycle.

no, in loopIII it did not lose the cycle structure when doing this special
Insert-to-multiply function. It kept adding cycles, but effectively let
you
turn the original audio on and off under you by switching back and forth
between insert and multiply. You ended it by repeating whichever phase you
were in. i.e., if it was inserting, press insert again to end and start
the
whole loop repeating. the cycle structure was retained.

kim