Re: repeater ques.

There was an upgrade.  The software went from vs. 1 to vs. 1.1.  However,
you don't have to send the Repeater anywhere.  It would have been FAR
cheaper for Electrix to just send the new OS on a CFC to the music shop,
and have them install it.  It's a process that takes about 5 minutes.

My guess is the shop is lying.  Perhaps it's b stock?  A return?  Who
knows?  If it works and comes with a warrantee, I say get it.

Mark Sottilaro