Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 6:24 AM
Subject: Re: loops w/ live groups

I don't disagree, Homeboy!  I've wanted for some time to be able to add guitar loopage as background to regular "pop" music.  Perhaps it would at least partially legitimize it, hm?

I find the most difficult bits are still with respect to timing of the loop in relation to the beat/etc.; and I think of the ideal situation for it as being with someone else controlling the length and placement, and my just working within the construct.  It might make the material meld better with what it's providing background for, yes?