Re: loops w/ live groups

> It's a tough one.  I've only had luck when we had a drummer with a
> looper (Hi Jon W!)

Last time we played, Mark brought up a cool idea that I want to ask about
now.  Has anyone tried using some sort of midi-time code synced strobe
light
to define the beat?  Sort of a visual click track.  In a way, the repeater
has one, and the EDP loop IV has one too, which I find useful.  But it
would
be neat to try something nice and bright, and with a definate "attack"

Jon