Re: David Torn EDP manual

Funny but ""DT"" is right
my main question is
Why are you so hungry impatient to know it all, to do it all now, gimme the
video, the private lesson, the complete dummy guide NOW....etc
comme on
every thing is described with precise words whether in the manual, LD edp
pages,
and you have the best support crew you can imagine:this list,

one great quote from Mick Goodrick's "the advancing guitarist" may explain
my
point
by memory: **sometimes you dont understand what's in it not because of the
words
but because youre not there yet to understand,
think about it  but  be sure to come back later**

Ive been hooked now since 4 years (3 years on loop4 alpha testing) and I'm
still
discovering incredible things, areas, not because I know the functions but
because my imagination brought me there.
My imagination and involvement cannot be shared, its in me, don't wait for
an
explanation or video to help you make music...
creativity will yeld to the true use/understanding of the function
youll have fun all along the way, true fun because what you invented, -you-
invented and understood.
there are so many ways to use the EDP in your music you dont need them all
now
just the best for you

Claude