Re: Loop approach: Loop as effect

ArsOcarina@aol.com writes:

>I wonder how many diverse answers there are
>to THAT one? DT, you wanna go first? :-)
i think i'll politely decline that definition, for now.
8-)
though.....
while the tools that i use to make music are extremely important to me (as
the potential for specificity in the use of language is similarly
meaningful
to me), i recognise in my motivation that i have (historically) always
obsessively sought an (in)-appropriate avenue-for-expression for
'creative'
output whether i'm looping (or not), composing (or not), writing prose (or
not), playing stringed instruments (or not), going to a 'business' meeting
(or not), pulling espresso shots (or not), gardening (or not)..... etc etc
etc.
as ever vague & likely insubstantial,
dt / splattercell