From: SoundFNR@aol.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: FCB1010
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 05:54:41 EDT
>From Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com Tue, 23 Jul 2002
>02:56:02
-0700

 >  I had trou=
 >  ble=20
 >  programming the pedals for volume and feedback.  I didn't find the CC #
i=
 >  n=20
 >  the book but I am sure I overlooked it somewhere as I haven't read
the=20
 >  manual cover to cover sequentially. Can you steer me in the right
directi=
 >  on.=20

The expression pedals are programmable from the footswitches.
So basically you have to program every switch that you are going
to use if you want the pedals active all the time.

MIDI channel for the pedals is set globally, as for
the other  FCB1010 "functions".
So in the Beringer manual, setting the MIDI channel
is on page 10.
Programming the CC for the pedals is on page 13.

The CC Numbers that the EDP expects are given
in the VolumeCont and FeedBkCont parameters.

andy butler

Weg