Re: Loop approach: Loop as effect

i gave no definition of effect.  in fact i am refusing to define,
especially at the rough borders.

i have played trumpet for many years, so i don't need to tell a brass
player
to try it for me.  believe me, the instrument doesn't just make lip buzz
sound "nicer"
or "more focused on a single frequency."  this is somewhat like saying an
organ
just makes key click sound nicer...

i agree that the players body is more part of the equation in brass (and
all winds, really)
than in string and percussion instruments....

hmmm, "...something to this effect..." was an intentional pun?
good one, either way...