Re: Loop approach: Loop as effect

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:43:10 -0700, "Jon Wagner" <jondrums@hotmail.com>
said:
> One other idea I had for the slip function but haven't tried yet.  I
> was
> thinking that it might be a neat way to get some interesting panning
> functions if you bounce a track to a new one, then pan it and slip it a
> bit.
> When you play both tracks you'd get kind of a one-time slapback panned
> delay.  This is probably easier to do on some stereo multi-effects
> boxes
> right?

yeah, you can come up with some cool chorusing and delay effects by
bouncing tracks and using the pitch and slip functions.  Another thing
i was messing around with (nothing to do with slip though) is recording
something at a really slow tempo...REEAAAALLLLY slow, like 1 bpm.  Then
when you bring it up to speed it can turn into all kinds of delightful
noises.  Haven't tried it with a cfc though, might be too slow for it.

Ernesto

--
http://fastmail.fm/ - Consolidate POP email and Hotmail in one place