Re: Loop approach: Loop as effect

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:41:33 -0700, "Mark Sottilaro"
<sine@zerocrossing.net> said:
> Start recording a loop while in Beat Detect mode.  Take off the Tempo
> Lock.
> End the loop, and then try to manipulate the tempo by how you play.
> Wacky!

Ha, that sounds like fun.  I myself have been trying to find ways to
exploit the Repeater's abilities, but haven't been able to try much
because of an arm injury. I've been wondering if the trim function can
be used in a musical way.  I also want to explore the Slip funtion
further and see what fun things are possible with it.

Ernesto

--
http://fastmail.fm/ - IMAP accessible web-mail