Re: Mark Sottilaro's Loop Erotica contributions to LD

Dude, I'm so there.

OK, I can't hold back, I must tell the story behind this pict.  It's a
still from a video I did, where I tell the story of how a Korean woman who
owned a Korean resturaunt in Syracuse NY, upon taking my order felt the
need to inform me that I was "Herrie rike ma-kee"  When I laughed and
explained to her that I was the first generation in my family that could
walk upright, she informed me that "Asian or Korean person think that big
insult!"

So there you have it.

Mark Sottilaro

P.S. Being up in a tree totally naked (yes I was) was a LOT more
comfortable than I thought it would be.