RE: need some help w/ repeater pitch bend

re: the second paragraph. There is another way. If you have synced the
Repeater to an external MIDI clock (which is to be recommended at all costs
if you need a MIDI clock), the "Varispeed" CC (it's called "BPM" and works
as a varispeed when running on internal MIDI clock) controls pitch for all
four tracks.

        Rainer

Rainer Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de