Re: AdrenaLinn and MIDI clock

Skip wrote:

> I kind of came to the conclusion that I'd have to get an alternate clock
> source.
>
> So...any comments on the AdrenaLinn?

I totally like it.  The MIDI clock out is fine.  Getting MIDI in is
problematic, if you have one of the first batches, which shipped with a
bug.  The bug produces weird clicking artifacts when the AdrenaLinn is
getting any sort of MIDI clock.  Getting new ROMS from the company was no
problem though.

Presents DEFINATLY need to be tweeked, as a bunch do sound generic on their
own.  However, it's pretty easy to program, and a lot of the presets are
good places to start.  It does have some good "bread and butter" presets
too.  Stuff like a flange with a rate of one bar with a 1/8 delay and a
little grunge.

Mark Sottilaro