Re: THE RACK. Keeping to together...

I second Jonathan's recommendation.

Patchbays are really useful for racking up stuff.  I tend to customize my
road case for the gig, so that I end up racking different stuff in
different ways every time.  At home I have the "uber" case that has all my
road gear patched into audio and MIDI patch bays.  It allows me to test
out all sorts of different combinations and orders of gear without having
to patch and repatch.  Also, it lets me patch my road gear into my studio
patch bays easily.  If I had a consistent road setup, I'd definitely set
it up along Jonathan's recommendation.

I've been planning to get one of the cheaper patchbays with removable
cards so that I can build a custom housing to do something similar with my
pedal board.

   Kevin

Kevin Goldsmith                          kevin@unitcircle.com
Unit Circle Media                   http://www.unitcircle.com