Re: THE RACK. Keeping to together...

I just had to take this chance to brag about my brand new rack case that I
debued in Santa Cruz.  Here's a quasi-marketing type photo of  my creation.
My goal was to be able to quickly and easily take my looping rig anywhere I
want.  10 minute setup every time, perfect gear placement for me while
seated, and it has wheels...

http://www.jondrums.com/pic_s/looping-rack.jpg

I now never have to plug/unplug anything except for microphones, mains, a
12' power cord, and external controllers.  I went nuts with zip-ties so I'm
pretty sure I won't have to worry about any cables falling out of place.  I
was able to find some 1meter power cables a few months back, I'll have try
and find out if I can figure out where they came from.
Jon