Re: Audio Interface options for recording loops

     I know that there is another company about to release a firewire
interface. I can't remember the name of it, but if you just enter
"firewire
audio interface" in some search engines, you should find it quickly. Also
check this out, it will give you an idea of some other audio interfaces
that
are available for Laptops.
 <A HREF="http://www.warhogprod.com/en-us/dept_30.html">LAPTOP AUDIO</A>
     Marc