Re: D-Two Looper Settings

     Hello. Thanks very much for the additional info. For a long time I
used
a Digitech RDS 7.6 and I added a Jamman to it later. I really enjoyed
using
the RDS 7.6 more than the Jamman. At the time the RDS 7.6 came out it was
Looping Delay. It worked on the same principal of using 100% feedback to
infinitely sustain whatever was recorded into it. It did also have an
infinite repeat button. Does the D2 have one?
When the infinite repeat button was engaged, the input was muted so you
could
play over whatever was looping, without adding to the loop. When you
disengeaged the inifinite repeat button, you were free to add to the loop
again.
     Anyway, although the standard has changed a lot for loopers these
days,
I still consider the RDS 7.6 a looper, just not a fancy one. So I am
guessing
that the D2 can function as a simple looper.
     BTW, if you use a 10 second Delay (mono) does the D2 only output on
one
channel?
     Thanks again, Marc