Re: edp +

all this interest in an EDP that simply looks different.  Not too long ago
we had a thread on redesigning the EDP faceplate.  Back then, I wondered to
myself whether people would really shell out cold hard cash just for an
"EDP
hop-up kit."  Basically an aftermarket replacement faceplate that looked
really cool and didn't detract from the usability.  Lets say I produced one
that you liked and looked suitably cool, would anyone here pay $100 for
one?
$75? $50? $30?
Jon
ps. be honest (personal replies are fine too if you're list-shy)