Re: one for the guitarist's

David -

switchbalde gl, eh, very nice
black EDP's (Dr.Z alert), isn't that what Matthias ran
with for the original?

i thought the list was just for gigging instruments,
the stable also has:
the Mongrel (pat. pending Kramer Pacer neck, 48th
Street Custom body, Floyd, AH Duncan in the neck,
Hotrail in the middle and DiMarzio Steve Morse in the
bridge - my "very loud rock guitar")
early Steinberger fretless
MusicMan Steve Morse Model
48th Street Custom J Bass
72 re-issue 80's Fender Strat
early 90's Fender Strat (w/ Floyd and buckers)
misc. others, a busted Bond, a really pretty
(sounding) Goya named Sharon that doesn't do well in
the heat.

br, Pedro

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=888218176