Expanded Midi Commands and the EDP

I am still trying to understand some of the inner workings of the EDP.

First, is there a midi commands list somewhere for the EDP (Loop III)?

On page 44 & 45 of the Loop IV addendum are midi commands but I am not
sure how I could use that information to program my footpedal to control
these things?  For example what is meant by "source# offset"?  And,
where does the Note value fit into the programming scheme?

Finally, is it recommended that all of these functions be programmed for
use by a foot controller and if so, which ones would most likely be used
during a performance?

Thanks,
M. Steven Ginn

Please go to