RE: Attn: Matthias; Learning How to use the EDP?

I think that starting with the factory presets is probably your best
bet.  Matthias & Kim seem to be the kind of guys who would have thought
of the beginning user, and made it easy to start out without having to
re-configure a bunch of presets.

Once you delve in to it, you'll get a better idea of what different
parameters do.  My advice is to try to go through them one at a time and
see what each one does.  This is a lot easier with Loop3 than with
Loop4, BTW.

-Hans