Re: Echoplex Demystification

> > > if that is true I completely failed.

I've got to say that the EDP is one of the most brilliantly designed bits
of
kit I've ever come across - from the footswitch to the deep editting stuff,
it's so clearly laid out to be multi-level, with the deeper levels staying
well out of the way of the obvious stuff until you want it to, it ROCKS...

I reckon it will take me years to get fully inside loop III, let alone the
new software - every time I touch it I'm coming up with new things.

Maximum respect to Matthias and Kim for all their work on this box.

cheers

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk
www.pillowmountainrecords.co.uk