Re: prerecorded loops

> well, fwiw, since aphex twin builds many of the electonics he uses in his
> sets and recordings, i think he's a bit removed from the moby paradigm
(not
> sure if he even uses a laptop, although he's built/modded digital
> electronics).
>
> don't know amon tobin ...
>
> mike

You should check him out - very powerful stuff. Old record sampling at it's
very best - he puts the dj spooky/shadow guys to complete shame.

His most recent album (more than a year old now?) isn't his best - but the
rest are real desert island disks.

Yes, I wonder what he does live - especially since so much of his material
is sampled out to begin with.

Jonathan