Re: Looper census

sparky Mark -

agreed on most points. hey I had an EDP and still went
and bought two RPTR's. they opened my ears to many new
things, and your prodding to try predefined loop
lengths made me dive into old Digitech units which
was/is a very good thing.
as i thik many of us are seeing a lot of companies get
caught up in their appearance before they get their
business sqauared away, often to the detriment of
everyone involved.

loop on bro, Pedro