RE: Controlling an EDP with a FCP1010?

-----Original Message-----
Mark Sottilaro wrote:
<I'm on the edge of an EDP purchase, and I have a question, Do I need the
<Echoplex pedal, or could I totally get by with my Behringer FCP1010?
<It's a floor space issue.  I'm out of it.  What are the pluses?
<Drawbacks?

I use a MIDI pedal (PMC-10) with the EDP and find that it's useful to also
have the Echoplex pedal (or the like--maybe an FS300?) for instant access
these most used commands.  I have the EFC-7 velcroed to the edge of the PMC
to save space--works OK--I don't use the EFC too much.
Gary