CV or MIDI Expression-Controlled Delay Time?

   I am a guitar player [yet another one, forgive me lord...] and I am
looking for a delay unit that has delay time controlled on-the-fly by an
expression pedal, be it MIDI or CV based, as well as the ability to
"sample"
live from my guitar signal. There are a million little stomp delay pedals
on
the market, but I need to be able to change the delay time without bending
over to tweak knobs or doing some weird foot stomping dance.
   I don't care about the number of echoes/loops/layers[I always just use
one]-But I want to be able to control the "tempo"/delay-time by variable
expression, NOT a tap-tempo stomp.
      Can anyone recommend ANY Setup/unit that would enable one to
accomplish this feat with one's feet? Thus far the only suggestion I've
had
was to use the out of production BigBriar MoogerFooger Analog delay with a
CV pedal, but they are both pricey pricey and somewhat scarce. . . Any
suggestions?
-TIA, --Roots