Re: Repeater tricks

Yeah, don't hold your breath on bug fixes.  Got an email from Lisa at
Electrix and after she yelled at me for being critical of Electrix on
this forum, she informed me that they're will not be an update of the
OS.  Nice.  We've got no right to be mad, just because we bought a
product that doesn't work as it was spec'd to.  They had a hard time, so
be nice.

I just wish I could use it's MIDI clock out.

Mark Sottilaro