Re: Repeater tricks

I think there may  be issues unless you've got a third clock that they
can both synch to.  I've tried using the clock from my Repeater to drive
the effects in the Mo-FX and the Lexicon MPX1, to no avail.  There's a
weird glitch that happens in the beginning of the loop.  Another bug
that may never get fixed.

Mark Sottilaro