Re: EDP rebooting problem

I would recommend going down to Radio Shack or some other electronics shop
and getting a tool that's specially made for pulling chips.  With a couple
of those chips, there's not really any room to get in there with a
screwdriver, and you won't be able to pull them with your fingertips (I
tried - once).

-Hans