RE: more electrix

I just got my Repeater last week to find out the next day or something
about
them discontinuing.  Ever wonder what last guys to get on the Titanic felt
like?  Maybe it isn't all that bad but maybe one of you could clarify some
confusion I have.

My repeater came with the 01.1 OS on it.  I read a review in Keyboard
magazine that talked about a few gliches with midi-sync that were cleared
up
in the 01.2 OS which the author said should be out by the time the article
was published.

I went online to the Repeater site and saw nothing about the new OS.

Does this discontuance mean that will never come out and what will be the
future status of OS for the Repeater.  I am not a techie by any stretch of
the imagination so please bear with me.  I read the previous message
talking
about the company making the file system public.  Will that have any
bearing
on OS being refined in the future and made available for download over the
internet.

Thanks,
Marcus