Re: somebody update the website...

evanmeyers@yahoo.com writes:

>get em while you still can!  as far as i'm concerned,
>the repeater is still the best available looping tool
>on the mkt (depending on your needs ofcourse)...
no, not the best:
different, extremely useful, and clearly unfinished.....

if (in some nightmare-world) i were forced to choose between the edp-loop4
and the repeater -(and, thankfully, i don't)-, i would choose the
edp-loop4.

>and i
>wouldn't be surprised to see their prices start to
>skyrocket as is the case with most of the older, no
>longer made amazing pieces of gear from yester-year.
..... seems likely to me, too..... at least, eventually, but.....
i ain't selling mine.
best,
dt / splattercell