Re: more electrix

> we all saw it coming but it still makes me sad. i'm curious as too how
> many they sold...

When I bought my Repeater from Alto music, I told the sale person that
there had been a price quoted on this list and wondered how to go about
getting that price.  He told me to just go to the website and order
since they had changed the price on the site to the super secret special
Loopers Delight price ($469) since the only people they were selling
them to were from this list.

I think I saw them for $449 in the musician's friend catalog a few weeks
back.  Wonder if we'll see a $100 Repeater blowout?

Kevin C.