more electrix

ironically (or maybe not) i got an email from them yesterday. i had asked them why their store was "sold out" of repeaters and i got an email from lisa tyner saying that they were still available and (i thought) implying that nothing was wrong. when i sent another email to them asking if they were still manufacturing them i got no response.

we all saw it coming but it still makes me sad. i'm curious as too how many they sold...

monk

Ok, who has contact information for the folks at Electrix? I'm going to
attempt to find someone who is willing to share their file format spec, at
least partially so I can integrate it with my little Repeater software app.

I just tried sending mail to Support there, but I know there were some Electrix people on the list. Jamie?

monk@fuse.net

http://www.monkmusic.com