Re: Jamman for sale

oh my-a eh16secdelay-my mouth waters w/ those words!!! i use mine everyday
and its the most amazing box i will ever own!!(and its a looper) so-whereja
git it and waddaya think other than yer statement...
i've had mine since they came out and have used it interrmitently(god that
dont look right-spelling anyone?). but it is now a permanent part of my
anatomy.
your mileage *willnot* vary!!