SV: looping: a structural approch...

> Fran: Mark Sottilaro [mailto:sine@zerocrossing.net]

> Second one, which I do all the time, is only possible with a Repeater.
> Put a processor with a "high mangleage factor" (mangle factor of 7 or
> higher is best) into the effects loop of the Repeater, then as you're
> recording your loop, have it on the output of the loop.  With the
> Repeater, you're effect will NOT be on the imput, so you'll only here
> effected sound at the first iteration of your loop.

Interesting. I'd like to try that but I don't yet have any suitable "high
mangleage" processor. Sometimes I play in constant record mode, and low
feedback, with the repeater pitched down an octave. It's really amazing on
long loops to hear the new noise that your previous playing have turned
into
;-)

All the best

Per Boysen