Re: Hi, it's me again...

 To add to what Mark said, definetly use it in an effects loop and a
parallel loop if possible. I run it through an effects send on my Mackie
mixer, and I definitely use the dry/mute function (hold stop and press the
overdub button to access) which will clean up that slightly phasey comb
filter sound you are hearing. Actually, if used properly the repeater has
more headroom and better sampling rate than anything else currently
available for dedicated looping. Just don't put it in line between your
guitar and an amp.
Enjoy
Bill