Re: Mail Order vs local

No Steven, I've got to stand up and defend our pal Bill.  Bill has
recognized that as well as dishing it out, I can take it too.  My wife
and I were laughing hysterically while reading his personal attach,
which seemed to me to be more aimed to making the person offended
(though I'm not sure why, I was just trying to show him another side of
his argument) feel better about staying on the list than making me feel
bad.  And if he did it to make me feel bad, so what?  Sticks and stones,
ya know?  If you base even a tiny bit of your self esteem on what people
say about you in an open forum such as this, I think it is a mistake.

Again, Bill feel more than welcome to write any critique of me you'd
like, just try and make it funny.

Mark Sottilaro