Re: Hi, it's me again...repeater buzz noise

Hello--

     I heard the buzz you describe through headphone jacks & was wondering
if other units did that also & I guess the answer must be yes.   actual
line
out appears to be less affected and with audio levels at appropriate
setting
I don't notice it in the final loops unless there's a short segment of
silence.   Even then, not so bad.....     Have been having fun with the
repeater also though I don't fully comprehend it yet....

Best Wishes,

M. Jasper, Esq.

www.mp3.com/pneumershonic