excellent deal

went to the local GUITAR CENTER today just to look at cases to carry my
boxes
around in.....the salesman took me over to several cases, one being the
size
of a smaller suit-case, into which i want to put my: mackie 1202 vlz, digi
spacepedal, alesis Q2, alesis air synth and air fx and my rang, and a
couple
odds and ends.....well, i think all this will fit into this case and then
some so i ask the fellow the cost.....$299 but on sale due to
discontinuation
for only $43.....both sales guys were in the state of shock as was
i!.....if
you are looking for cases, it might be worth a stop in.....sorry if this
seems spammy sammy im just tryin to save some scoot for your dear ol
mammy.....michael
n.p. CT-PROJECT "BLUEZETTE".....ouch!.....they dont make them like that
anymore.....tis da shame!