Re: OT: Drum machines vs. Human beings

--- "Rick Walker/Loop.pooL" <GLOBAL@cruzio.com> wrote:

> As a matter of fact, if any one is interested in
> this very off topic chain,
> maybe I could show you guys some great tricks for
> programming drum machines in the most simple and
> effective ways for your
> music.   Just let me know if anyone is interested
> and I"ll post these tricks
> when I have time.

I don't think it's off-topic at all, considering how
many of us have a drum machine hooked up to our
loopers. I hope you'll share some of your tips &
tricks with us. I could use a good kick-start. I
can tweak parameters on an effects box for hours
(& have a good time doing it); but when it comes to
drum machines, I'd rather be hit with a stick than
try to program one.

John

=====
John Tidwell