RE: Pay attention

Kevin,

> from a pop environment, it seemed strange. Of course no one
> had the guts to
> say that they felt differently, but one day I got tired of it
> and I simply
> asked- if it is so distracting  to have visual interference in a
> performance, then why don't we just play with the lights off?
> She didn't
> give me a good one except to site "tradition"

When I went to a solo concert by the late Sjatoslav Richter (classical
pianist, with great understanding of Bach, Beethoven, Liszt and Chopin, to
name a few) who did in fact play with the lights off. This was one guy who
didn't give a damn for "tradition".

        Rainer

Rainer Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de