Re: LoopIV/E-mail question

LoopIV!
Cool!  I ordered.  PayPal was painless.  I've been getting "basic" with the
DL4 recently, so this will be a good rediscovery!

E-mail question: I'm on the Delight Digest, and recently switched from an
old Mac/Netscape to pc/Outlook Express.  Formerly, I could just read all
the
messages contained in the digest, now all messages appear in attachments (I
have to open each to read...it's just fortunate that I caught the LoopIV
info!)

I asked Kim about the email, and he said:
"there has been no change to the digest. It is sent as MIME encoded digest
format, same as it has always been sent. Most mail programs offer several
options for how MIME digests are viewed. You may need to check the
preferences of your mail program for that - it sounds like your mail
program is showing MIME digests to you in a way you don't like."

I talked with my server, and he said Outlook Extpress just does it that way
(MIME as attachments).  Hassle.  I can live with it, but wonder if anyone
has any suggestions?  Surely there are others on Outlook Express...what are
you doing?   Maybe I should just not do digest...

thnx, David Auker