Re: new looping/sequencer/fx rack finished.

> Nice one Eric - check out: http://armatronix.com/studio.jpg - separated
>at
> birth?  It looks like you've got me beaten by about eight spaces, though
> (and a couple of synths).

glad to see we have some paralell development. we even have the same
mixer.
what's in your rack?

good choice with the 'plex. it's a great looper. i miss both of mine, i
traded
them for a hammond and a couple leslies.

> It's nice for shortening setup times, but it sure is heavy!  I've been
> wondering a lot lately about whether I actually need to haul _all_ that
> stuff around with me.

yeah you do. it makes us flexible, and strong. besides ... if i didn't
have the
big rack and the synths, i'd be carrying the hammond/leslie rig and that
would
_really_ be heavy.

Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com