Re: Steve Lawson CD and daft bastardisms

Limey Lawson did gently speak,

> now, you daft bastard, record a CD and make some money
> out of the damn stuff!!! :o)

While I certainly appreciate your delicate and soft-spoken persuasion, O
sir, I suspect the first part of your aforementioned plan will prove
infinitely easier than the second part.  ;)

But many thanks for listening to the stuff.

Ted Killian rightly remarked:

> Steve Lawson exhibits a very "organic" and creative use of
> live looping and real-time tweaking of effects that should
> be an example to any of us "loopfolk" . . . no matter what
> instrument we play. I can't say enough to recommend his CD
> adequately. Just do yourself a favor and get it if you haven't
> already.

Agreed!  Steve gets a pretty brain-bending array of textures and
applications out of his DL4, and does so extremely musically.  A perfect
example of the "learn to use the gear you have" adage from a few weeks
back, put to masterful use.  Check the stuff out:

http://www.steve-lawson.co.uk