Re: Firesign Theatre

<<firesign theater reference?????>>

I just got their Waiting For The Electrician Or
Someone Like Him and Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand
Me The Pliers on CD a couple weeks ago!
Apparently, all of their first four albums have
been reissued on Columbia/Legacy recently (as in
the last few months, I believe).

What's funny is I have an old copy of How Can You
Be In Two Placees At Once When You're No Place At
All a couple years ago, which is also on
Columbia/Legacy, but it's seems that they've
reissued again, as part of the above mentioned
series. Seems kinda odd to reissue an album
twice, on the same label, possibly from the same
master, a couple years apart, just to coordinate
the artwork and all that or whatever.

Then again, Rykodisc did the exact same thing
with most of the Zappa catalog back in 95 as
well.

"Malcolm X John Lennon! Come in here and dig your
mother!"

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones