THE ELECTRIC ARTS ALLIANCE OF ATLANTA PRESENTS

ATLANTA GEORGIA
hello all,

below is some info concerning a performance we are putting
on this friday here in atlanta ga. live looping and
spontaneous composition is on the agenda. we will be
utilizing the sounds of the dancers (captured via contact
mics) in the performance as the source for our piece. i
hope you can make it out.
regards,

THE ELECTRIC ARTS ALLIANCE OF ATLANTA PRESENTS

An InterMedia Performance of Dance and Sound
For the Closing Reception of Fresh
At NoNo, FRIDAY, JUNE 7, 2002

The Electric Arts Alliance of Atlanta (EAAA) is proud to
present an
intermedia performance of dance, video and sound at NoNo
on Friday, June
7, 2002 as part of the closing reception festivities for
the Fresh
multi-media art exhibition curated by Fifth Class. The
performers
include dancer/choreographers Blake Beckham and Camille
Dieterle and sound artists Chris White and Adam Overton.
This performance is a study in the intersections and
interplay of
movement, imagery and sound and presents an inspired,
real-time dialogue
between the varied mediums.

The closing reception for Fresh will be held at NoNo from
8 pm until 2
am and will feature a variety of visual art and musical
and theatrical
performances. NoNo is located in Atlanta at 595 North
Avenue just past
Northside Drive on the right-hand side.

For more info please contact info@fifthclass.com.

Donations are requested for admission.