re: Looper moving

don't knock Chicago! I hear lots of great stuff coming from your city.

I live right in the bay area, and I have to admit, I can't think of a
place
within 2 a hour drive that would have a house for $150k. A co-worker of
mine
just put a down payment on a house in Fremont (an hour away by train)
because it was only $300k. Rents have been coming down, and it seems most
bay area residents are taking advantage of it and upgrading their living
situations.

Believe it or not, I've been hearing some great things coming from the LA
and San Diego areas. Turns out there are plenty of people down there who
aren't still apeshit about Guns N Roses!